DRC members are a diverse group of concerned constituents including landowners, farmers, ranchers, businesses, students, and families. DRC members organize to take actions to influence public opinion and shape public policy to advance DRC’s mission and build people power. Local members organize through DRC to influence decision-makers on issues that impact their
lives and focus on real problems that many people understand need to be addressed.
- Access to local and statewide network of members that share a strategy for organizing to exercise their voice and build power for change.
- Play an active role in shaping and executing strategic actions to reach the organization’s goal.
- Opportunities to attend various skills building trainings and workshops throughout the year.
- Build confidence through practice to testify at the local, state, and federal level.
- Sponsor community forums.
- Receive quarterly DRC newsletter and regular organizational updates about DRC members’ efforts across the state.
- Participate in DRC’s annual meeting.