DRC’s Annual Meeting
Register today for DRC’s 40th Anniversary Annual Meeting, scheduled for October 26-27, 2018, in Bismarck, ND.
An annual meeting packet will be available to members at the event. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
What to expect at the meeting:
- Meet DRC members and staff who are passionate about bringing positive change for a healthy North Dakota.
- Presentations from members and staff highlighting the campaign work over the past year.
- A variety of opportunities to share ideas and experiences in organizing.
- Review, discuss, and vote on resolutions.
- Review nominations and vote for incoming DRC Board Members.
- Leave with inspiration for the work ahead.
Friday Social from 5pm – 9pm at Peacock Alley in the Langer Room. The address for Peacock Alley is 422 E Main Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501.
Saturday’s Annual Meeting will begin at 9am for registration and end at 5:30pm. This year’s 40th Annual Meeting will include workshops, lunch and a silent auction. The meeting will be held at the Menoken Elementary School located at 412 Bismarck St N, Menoken, ND 58558.