Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – Part-time
Dakota Resource Council (DRC), North Dakota’s only home-grown, statewide, multi-issue grassroots organization, is looking for a part time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. DRC works with members to address issues with sound and successful community organizing efforts, empowering people to speak for themselves on issues related to their lives and livelihoods. DRC works with people dealing with Bakken oil development, family-operated agriculture issues, renewable energy development, just transition, and other rural and urban issues.
Click here to download the complete job description.
Job duties include:
- Bookkeeping duties including managing expenses, income, deposits, reconciliation, and purchasing; this includes maintaining financial controls, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports, and preparing information needed for filing tax returns.
- Preparing payroll and reimbursements and administering personnel benefits, insurance policies, leases.
- Filing and maintaining organizational financial records and archives.
- Assisting in preparation and logistics of workshops, meeting and trainings.
- Assisting in daily office tasks and upkeep including answering phones, sending and receiving mail, buying and storing supplies, general office cleaning, and other administrative assignments and tasks as needed.
The position is based in Bismarck. The DRC office is a block from the historic and scenic Missouri River in a growing region with lots of recreation activities. Salary is based on experience, with generous benefits. DRC was founded in 1978 and is an original member of the Western Organization of Resource Councils (http://worc.org).
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references to email@example.com
OR MAIL TO:
Dakota Resource Council
1200 Missouri Avenue, Suite 201
Bismarck, ND 58504
Application open until position is filled.