Dec. 29, 2016
A new issue of the Dakota Counsel, the official DRC newsletter, is now available. The Dakota Counsel is published quarterly, and all DRC members receive a print subscription. If you’re not a member, you can join online!
Vol. 39, No. 4 includes:
- A recap of DRC’s Legislative Training in November
- Prairie Fire screening at the North Dakota Heritage Center
- Photos from DRC’s Annual Meeting in October
- The Fall of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Standing with Standing Rock — what does DRC’s role look like?
We always welcome comments and feedback, as well as news briefs or story ideas. Please email email@example.com with information and questions.