A new issue of the Dakota Counsel, the official DRC newsletter, is now available. The Dakota Counsel is published quarterly, and all DRC members receive a print subscription. If you’re not a member, you can join online!
Vol. 39, No. 3 includes:
- The defeat of Measure 1, with more than 75% of counties saying NO to corporate agriculture
- DRC involved in Green Revolution exhibit edits
- Radioactive waste landfill hearings in western North Dakota
- NDIC drops “interested party” change from list of proposed rules
- Duke University fracking spill study finds widespread contamination
- Preliminary agenda and announcement of DRC’s Annual Meeting in October
You’ll notice some small changes to the Dakota Counsel, including each campaign area having dedicated sections. We always welcome comments and feedback, as well as news briefs or story ideas. Please email email@example.com with information and questions.