Dakota Resource Council
DRC Members are people from all walks of life and live in rural, urban, and tribal communities across North Dakota.
Members participate in a variety of ways, and each contribution is valued in our DRC community.
- Participate with local and statewide network of members that come together to exercise their voice and build power for change
- Play an active role in shaping and executing strategic actions to reach a common goal
- Access to various skills building trainings and workshops
- Build confidence to influence decision-makers at the local, state, tribal, and federal levels
- Host community forums
- Stay up-to-date on the issues via regular mailings and quarterly newsletters
- Be a voice at DRC’s annual meeting