February 23, 2017 Contrary to most media coverage, clean-up has been well underway for quite some time at Oceti Sakowin. Over the past year, thousands of people from...
February 23, 2017 Fort Berthold Protectors of Water and Earth Rights (POWER) members collaborated with science students from Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College to present a symposium on air quality...
Industry-backed members of Congress have initiated a rarely used measure called the Congressional Review Act to repeal a recent rule to reduce waste from natural gas flaring...
As the owner of a 640-acre farm in the heart of the Bakken and on the Fort Berthold Reservation, I have a front row seat to the wasteful...
AG & FOOD NEWS
MEDIA ADVISORY Court to Hear Concerned Citizens of Buffalo, ND vs. ND Health Department on Factory Hog Operation – Monday, February 6...
OIL & GAS NEWS
North Dakota’s energy resources are important for us to be able to provide for our people, but right now because of...
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau can still do the right thing
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau no friend of family farmers
- LETTER: Don’t store radioactive waste near homes, farms
- LETTER: Measure 1 is about the soul of North Dakota
- LETTER: Corporate farms won’t help the state
- LETTER: Here is the reality of corporate farming
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau does not speak for me
- LETTER: N.D. leaders tip balance toward oil
- LETTER: Trans-Pacific Partnership deal shortchanges America
- LETTER: Trade agreements like the TPP diminish local control