October 14, 2016 NEW TOWN, ND – Constituents in oil-producing District 4 will be able to hear directly from candidates running for State House and State Senate seats....
September 22, 2016 NEW TOWN, ND – Members of Fort Berthold Protectors of Water and Earth Rights (P.O.W.E.R.) and students from Nueta, Hidatsa, and Sahnish College (NHSC) met...
Want to learn more about the largest trade deal ever that would hurt everyone except giant, multinational corporations? The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) would trade away American democracy and...
October 6, 2016 The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the largest trade deal ever, is in the process of being forced through Congress by the Obama Administration and their corporate...
October 4, 2016 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The following statement was issued by members of Fort Berthold P.O.W.E.R. (Protectors of Water and Earth Rights), an affiliate of Dakota Resource...
AG & FOOD NEWS
Want to learn more about the largest trade deal ever that would hurt everyone except giant, multinational corporations? The Trans-Pacific Partnership...
OIL & GAS NEWS
September 22, 2016 NEW TOWN, ND – Members of Fort Berthold Protectors of Water and Earth Rights (P.O.W.E.R.) and students from...
- STATEMENT: Three Affiliated Tribes members respond to House committee Energy Hearing
- STATEMENT: Groups call for investigation of Health Department
- STATEMENT: Dakota Resource Council stands in support with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Experts criticize proposed radioactive waste limits, Dept. of Health study
- Watch Fracking Spill Contamination Study Presentation in New Town
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- LETTER: Don’t store radioactive waste near homes, farms
- LETTER: Measure 1 is about the soul of North Dakota
- LETTER: Corporate farms won’t help the state
- LETTER: Here is the reality of corporate farming
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau does not speak for me
- LETTER: N.D. leaders tip balance toward oil
- LETTER: Trans-Pacific Partnership deal shortchanges America
- LETTER: Trade agreements like the TPP diminish local control