Badlands Area Resource Council, based in southwestern North Dakota, is holding a casual meet-and-greet brainstorming session to collectively talk about issues impacting our community. Goals in the upcoming...
STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 19, 2016 BISMARCK, ND – Dakota Resource Council stands in support and solidarity with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and all those who...
Calling all artists who have something to say about what’s happening in North Dakota! Art heals. Art expresses love, joy, and celebration. It also expresses anger, pain, and...
All living things need water to survive; it is the first medicine for all people. We need to take steps to protect what we have left, so our...
The following testimony was provided to the North Dakota Health Council on Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2016 by experts organized by Dakota Resource Council and the North Dakota Energy...
AG & FOOD NEWS
With Measure 1 Failure, DRC Applauds North Dakotans for Mobilizing and Rejecting Corporate Farming FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 14, 2016 BISMARCK,...
OIL & GAS NEWS
STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 19, 2016 BISMARCK, ND – Dakota Resource Council stands in support and solidarity with the Standing...
- Experts criticize proposed radioactive waste limits, Dept. of Health study
- Watch Fracking Spill Contamination Study Presentation in New Town
- Fracking Spill Forum: Highlights of Duke Contamination Study May 18
- BREAKING: Widespread Water and Soil Contamination in ND Linked to Fracking Spills
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- LETTER: Don’t store radioactive waste near homes, farms
- LETTER: Measure 1 is about the soul of North Dakota
- LETTER: Corporate farms won’t help the state
- LETTER: Here is the reality of corporate farming
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau does not speak for me
- LETTER: N.D. leaders tip balance toward oil
- LETTER: Trans-Pacific Partnership deal shortchanges America
- LETTER: Trade agreements like the TPP diminish local control