Nov. 30, 2016 Despite the first blizzard of the season, nearly 200 people filled the room at the Bismarck Veterans Memorial Public Library on Monday, Nov. 28 to...
We are only 10 new members away from our goal with 2 days left! Are you one of 10 North Dakotans who wants to shape the legacy we...
Nov. 22, 2016 Do you have questions about Standing Rock and the Dakota Access Pipeline? Have you been looking for thoughtful, civil dialogue about the issues? Come learn...
Nov. 15, 2016 BY VALERIE VOLVOVICI Reuters WASHINGTON—The U.S. Interior Department finalized rules on Tuesday, Nov. 15, aimed at preventing methane leaks from oil and gas production on...
Nov. 15, 2016 STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BISMARCK – Today, the Interior Department released final rules to reduce flaring, venting, and emissions from oil and gas development. Dakota...
AG & FOOD NEWS
Want to learn more about the largest trade deal ever that would hurt everyone except giant, multinational corporations? The Trans-Pacific Partnership...
OIL & GAS NEWS
Nov. 30, 2016 Despite the first blizzard of the season, nearly 200 people filled the room at the Bismarck Veterans Memorial...
- Community Forum on Standing Rock set for Nov. 28
- Obama administration completes rule to curb methane from federal oil, gas production
- STATEMENT: North Dakota Should Support Final BLM Methane Waste and Prevention Rule
- STATEMENT: The time to listen to North Dakotans is now, Governor-Elect
- Rally to Protect Our Future focused on solidarity, allies taking action
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- LETTER: Don’t store radioactive waste near homes, farms
- LETTER: Measure 1 is about the soul of North Dakota
- LETTER: Corporate farms won’t help the state
- LETTER: Here is the reality of corporate farming
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau does not speak for me
- LETTER: N.D. leaders tip balance toward oil
- LETTER: Trans-Pacific Partnership deal shortchanges America
- LETTER: Trade agreements like the TPP diminish local control