BISMARCK – On August 27, Mindy Ahler and Ryan Hall dipped their tires in the Pacific to kick off an 11-week, 4,000-mile ride across the country to engage...
STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Energy Industry Waste Coalition and Dakota Resource Council question behavior of Health Department, ask for rules to be suspended pending answers September 16,...
Calling all artists who have something to say about what’s happening in North Dakota! Art heals. Art expresses love, joy, and celebration. It also expresses anger, pain, and...
The following testimony was provided to the North Dakota Health Council on Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2016 by experts organized by Dakota Resource Council and the North Dakota Energy...
A new issue of the Dakota Counsel, the official DRC newsletter, is now available. The Dakota Counsel is published quarterly, and all DRC members receive a print subscription....
AG & FOOD NEWS
With Measure 1 Failure, DRC Applauds North Dakotans for Mobilizing and Rejecting Corporate Farming FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 14, 2016 BISMARCK,...
OIL & GAS NEWS
STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Energy Industry Waste Coalition and Dakota Resource Council question behavior of Health Department, ask for rules...
- STATEMENT: Dakota Resource Council stands in support with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Experts criticize proposed radioactive waste limits, Dept. of Health study
- Watch Fracking Spill Contamination Study Presentation in New Town
- Fracking Spill Forum: Highlights of Duke Contamination Study May 18
- BREAKING: Widespread Water and Soil Contamination in ND Linked to Fracking Spills
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- LETTER: Don’t store radioactive waste near homes, farms
- LETTER: Measure 1 is about the soul of North Dakota
- LETTER: Corporate farms won’t help the state
- LETTER: Here is the reality of corporate farming
- LETTER: ND Farm Bureau does not speak for me
- LETTER: N.D. leaders tip balance toward oil
- LETTER: Trans-Pacific Partnership deal shortchanges America
- LETTER: Trade agreements like the TPP diminish local control